Statement of Faith
From CATUG wiki
CATUG's officers hold to its Statement of Faith:
We believe in:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life, they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
Our Statement of Faith follows that of the World Evangelical Alliance.